Dear Jewish and Christian friends and supporters,
For fourteen years now, I have been writing and speaking worldwide about the need for and the inevitability of the creation of a Judeo-Christian Western Civilization and Democracy political party to run for the Knesset. The odd number candidates (1,3,5, etc) would be 50% Jewish candidates and the even number candidates (2,4,6, etc.) would be 50% Christian candidates. This would be the first time in Israel's history that Bible believing Christian Israeli citizens of the Jewish State would be given a voice in Israel's Knesset alongside their Jewish partners.
The first three hurdles to be overcome are: the submission of party principles (which have just been approved), the signing up of 100 founders (Israeli citizens) and payment of the Knesset registration fee of NIS70,000 or about $16,000.
The first hurdle to be overcome is the submission of party principles to our lawyer team. Here are the finalized principles approved by our lawyers:
1. The Gush Hatanakhi/Bible Block Party bases its principles on the ethics and teachings of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and faith in the coming of the Messiah who is a Jew from Israel who speaks Hebrew.
2. The Gush Hatanakhi Party stands for the integrity of the Land of Israel as the Jewish State based on the promises of the Bible. The Gush Hatanakhi Party opposes any further withdrawals after the tragedy of the withdrawal from Gaza and northern Samaria.
3. The Gush Hatanakhi Party stands for the defense of all those who believe in the Bible and opposes the ethnic cleansing of Jews and Christians from the entire Land of Israel. This includes the ethnic cleansings of Christians from Arabic speaking areas and Jews from Gaza, Judea, Samaria and the Golan.
4. The Gush Hatanakhi Party understands the threat facing Israel and the civilized world from Islamo-Fascist terrorism and will work to unite all enlightened forces in Israel and globally to defeat Islamo-Fascism. A Bible Block International representing all Judeo-Christian Western Civilization and Democracy political parties will be established in Jerusalem for this purpose.
5. The Gush Hatanakhi Party will endeavor to strengthen Israel by creating a real public relations agenda providing speakers, both Jewish and Christian to mobilize support for the State of Israel and for the defense of Judeo-Christian Western Civilization and Democracy.
6. The Gush Hatanakhi Party will endeavor to strengthen Israel by attracting investors from all over the world, especially Jews and Christians, to invest in Israel and expand Israel's truncated economic infrastructure something which frustrates immigration and encourages emigration.
7. The Gush Hatanakhi Party views the exodus or "yerida" of over 3 million Jews from Israel over the last 57 years as a national tragedy that must and can be corrected. An improved and expanded economic infrastructure will serve this purpose.
8. The Gush Hatanakhi Party will endeavor to thwart Islamo-Fascism plans for the shedding of blood of Jews and Christians in the Diaspora by Islamic terrorism, and hopes to create ways and means of absorbing victims of such terrorism as new immigrants into Israel as a solution for Jews and Christians who will flee to Israel during these trying times.
Now that our team of lawyers has approved these principles, the second hurdle to be overcome is the registration of 100 Israeli citizens as founders of the party.
Then the third hurdle is raising the funds necessary to pay the Knesset Election Committee's fee for registering a new party. But you may now already begin to support us by mailing your checks to Advocate Calev Myers. I have pledged and remain committed to my promise that this party be submitted to the Knesset Elections Committee by December 31st, 2011.
Here's the information for contributions for the Bible Block Party in Israel
Please make checks out to the order of:
Advocate Calev Myers in Trust -- Mifleget GAT
Bank Hapoalim Ltd. #12
Rehavia Branch, Jerusalem
Swift Code: POALILIT
An unlimited amount of contributions can be received legally before the registration of the party (hopefully in/by Feb 2011). After registration of the party in Israel's Knesset, it will be forbidden to receive party funding from abroad. Only contributions of up to $2,000 per year per Israeli resident/voter will be allowed.
Dennis Avi Lipkin/alias Victor Mordecai writing to you from Jerusalem, Israel.